Question Unanswered: Charts on continuous forms

Hi!

Well, before putting a lot of time into working out my own solution, I thought I'd check to see if someone here has already figured it out. So, here's the thing...

What I've got:
    A continuous form. Each record holds x values in one text box and y values in two other textboxes (data from different samples, both can have several datasets and the number of datapoints can vary). I have written code for fitting a curve (a non-linear one) to the data. This works fine and the resulting two sets of four parameters each are also stored in text boxes on the form. Then I've written code for graphing all of this. No big deal, just supply measured x/y values and calculated ones into a bunch of series. It works and it looks nice.

What I want:
    A continuous form with these graphs on.

The problem:
    Unfortunately I get the same graph on all records. No surprise though, because the graph object is unbound.

So, how do I get different graphs on these records?

TIA

Paul

I would recommend a subform with a graph and place it in the form's header or footer...

Talking

Thank you for the idea!

As far as I remember, you can't put subforms on a continuous form (ACC2000), well, apart from the header/footer. But, why bother with a subform then? I could just as well put the graph in the header directly (update it OnCurrent). That would only give me one graph at a time though, and I'd like to be able to compare several at once. Of course one could put several of them in the footer I suppose...

Anyway, here's another idea. Perhaps I could export the graph to gif, store the file name in a field, and load it into the form referencing to the field... I'll try this approach.