Unanswered: report for envelop

I have to two reports, one for letter another for envelop. When user click "Ctrl+P", how to let the printer distinguish this is letter need to be printed, or this is envelop to be printed, as the paper and envelop place in different place. Thanks in advance.

It probably depends on the printer. In File, Page Setup you can have the report print to a specific Tray if you want. Typically if you set up Page Setup to print to an envelope instead of 8.5x11 the printer (assuming it can print envelopes) will alert the user to add envelopes.

you mean, the report is same. but just set up in the printer, not on the report. Am i right? Thanks

Not exactly. Design your report, go to File, Page Setup. Then select the Page tab. For the Size select an envelope, then for the Source select the appropriate tray. Then when you save the report these settings are also saved. So when you print to that printer, the report will always try to print to the envelope tray, or whatever tray you picked.

Thanks, i got it. I will try later. Have a nice long weekend.

ask again!

I try to set up the page, i got different size, Envelope#10, EnvelopB5, EnvelopC5, EnvelopDL, Envelop Monarch, I don't know about it, i just use the normal envelop. I try, it didn't print on it. Can you help me figure out?

i set up the page, there has different choice, like Envelop#10, EnvelopB5, Envelop C5, Envelop DL, Envelop Monarch. I don't know about it. I use just normal envelop, i choice Envelop#10, But it didn't print out. Can you figure out for me. Thanks.