Unanswered: Runtime version, Packaging Wizard etc.

I am an applications programmer who is ready to lauch my first product, a MS access based application. I have MS Office XP Pro and the help documentations tells me that a product called "Microsoft Office XP Developer" contains the tools I need to package it. But I don't seem to be able to find this product anywhere on the web. Has it been superceeded? If so what is there instead?

Go to VBA (F11), Go to the Add-in manager. There you can find 'VBA Package and Deployment Wizard'. Load this one, and in the Add-in menu you find the option to start this wizard.

Packageing etc.

Thanks, but the Add-in manager is completely blank!

Be sure that you have installed the add-in's. If I am right, this should be available on your Office CD. Just reconfigure your Access (add/remove programs)

Add-ins

I have been through the CD many times, but cannot find any feature to select which looks like the one I am after. Can you give me more directions please?

I am sorry, I made a mistake. For the package and deployment wizard, you need office developer edition cd. This is not present on the ordinary office cd.

Developer

That brings me back to my original question: Where do I find this CD?