Unanswered: Whole and Partial Week Calculations

Hello everyone:

I'm designing a database that calculates totals of production based on adjustments that are entered on a separate form from the initial production form. These are entered on a weekly basis to give a total weekly production given the original production entry for a week and the new weekly adjustment.

What I need to prepare for are the possible partial weeks at the beginning of the year and at the end of the year. Seeing as though they'll want to add an entire week of production and prevent just partial weeks becoming a part of the production report, I'll need to be able to combine the partial end week and the partial beginning week of the next year together.

If you can help, I would greatly appreciate it! If you need me to clarify anything, just let me know. Thanks!
    DocX

The teachings of God's Begotten: 2 John 1:9

Any help please?
    DocX

I can't really follow what you are talking about and others might be finding the same. Perhaps if you provide some example data (2 or 3 records of each relevant table) and and example of what you want to happen under certain circumstances, then you might get a better response to your query.

Chris

Refer to another post of my mine about these sets of questions.
    http://www.dbforums.com/showthread.php?p=3778092
    DocX