Unanswered: How to install, "Find Duplicates Query Wizard"?

I'm getting an error on it when I click on it.

"The error occurred and this feature is no longer functioning properly. Please contact your system admistrator."

I am log in as an administrator. I have try it on another computer and MS Access would ask me for a disk to install it. I have also try "Repair Database" under Database Utilies. Any ideas on what happen here? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lansing
    I'm getting an error on it when I click on it.

"The error occurred and this feature is no longer functioning properly. Please contact your system admistrator."

I am log in as an administrator. I have try it on another computer and MS Access would ask me for a disk to install it. I have also try "Repair Database" under Database Utilies. Any ideas on what happen here? Thanks.
    Hi lansing,

Try going to Tools on the MenuBar and go down to AddIns and see if the AddInManager shows up. If not it sounds as though the Full set of tools/Wizards didn't get installed when Access was installed. You might see about getting the installation disk and installing those extra features, or if it was installed from a particular server try to direct it there to find the software.

Bud