Question Unanswered: Export Specificatioms

Sorry I started a new thread after posting in the other one...

I have an export specification created and when I attempt to run the macro to use that specification I get a message that looks like it's trying to import instead.

Run-Time Error 3011. The Microsoft Jet database engine could not fin the object "Filename". Make sure the object exists and that you spell it's name and the path name correctly.

I have tried to manually export this file but, the export wizard does not appear (no "advanced" button), it just automatically exports. I reinstalled Access but that wasn't the solution. Any ideas?

Funny thing is...there are 4 other files in this DB with 4 different export specifications and they all worked just fine...it's just this one.

Thanks!
    "If you are good you will be assigned all the work. If you are really good you will get out of it."

Lightbulb It's fixed

Apparently you will get that error message if one of the fields in your export specification does not match a field in the table you are exporting.

Thanks!
    Kelly
    "If you are good you will be assigned all the work. If you are really good you will get out of it."