Unanswered: Query with Checkboxes

I would like to make a form with a all of the fields that are listed in my table, and put checkboxes next to each field so tha the user can choose which fields they want in the query. This is for people who are not terribly familiar with Access, so they can choose what they want to see without actually writing a query. any help is much appreciated

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by oripkcin
    I would like to make a form with a all of the fields that are listed in my table, and put checkboxes next to each field so tha the user can choose which fields they want in the query. This is for people who are not terribly familiar with Access, so they can choose what they want to see without actually writing a query. any help is much appreciated
    Hi oripkcin,

Just simply place a Check by each field you need in your table. Depending on how many fields you have ,that can get to be a bit much. Once your table is set up that way, you are free to create your query in whatever way you like. I am all but certain there is an even better way, but was just trying to help before going to bed. Hope this helps some. OH, to make your Table a bit easy to understand if you have a field call FirstName, then create the CheckBox and name it cbFirstName or cFN to make it easier down the road.

have a good one,
    Bud