Informatica Developer w/ Fixed Income Experience - New York City
Job Location : NYC
Term : Full time Employee w/ large Investment Bank
Salary 90-120K, plus Bonus
- Support development and implementation of a Prime Banking Data Warehouse, including the integration of Fixed Income and Equity Prime Brokerage and the integration of Credit Default Swaps.
- The PB DW contains -- and/or retrieves from external vendors or corporate sources -- the following types of financial data:
- Financial Product Data (aka Security Reference Data, Terms and Conditions)
- Prices and Corporate Actions for those financial products
- Cross Reference of Security Id numbers
- Corporate Action Data to Position, Balance and Activity Data
- Customer Account Hierarchies
Duties could include:
- Adapt a corporate publish/subscribe architecture as a tool for the distribution of PB DW data to down-stream applications.
- Develop GUI to maintain pricing data in the Data Warehouse o Evaluate and install third-party product to extract, load and transform data, such as Informatics.
- Develop error-logging architecture using XML.
- Acquire pricing data from new sources.
- Data Warehousing (Informatica, MetaMatrix, CA Advantage) or Publish/Subscribe tools (Tibco, Message Queue, etc.).
- Sybase, with familiarity with writing stored procedures and performance issues UNIX with other scripting language (k-shell, c-shell, etc.) Bash preferred.
- C# or Java (i.e. OO coding experience)
- XML .NET, SOAP or CORBA
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Experience at a Financial Institution, preferably working with -Securities Reference Data (Terms & Conditions, Security ID Cross-Reference)
- Experience in Fixed Income Instruments including Credit Default Swaps preferred.
- Data Warehouse framework using ETL tools
- Publish/Subscribe or Message Bus architecture