Question Unanswered: database (form) replication - can I backtrack?

First post here, hoping somebody can help me out with a few problems that I am having at the moment.

First things first....I have replicated my mdb database as it seemed like a good idea at the time. I want the database to be on two servers at two different locations with a master database on one of them. Replication seemed to give me the answer so I went for it. However I didn't realise that the replication wizard in 2002 would replicate all of the objects, I only meant to replicate the tables as I wanted to use slightly different forms on each server.

My question is: Is there any way I can back track and un-replicate the database (or at least the forms)?

Thanks in advance.

Shearman

Haven't done it in Access 2002, but older versions usually allow
    you to choose which objects are replicable - if you right-click
    on any of them and choose Properties, you should see a checkbox
    that indicates its replication status.

Quote Originally Posted by shearman
    First post here, hoping somebody can help me out with a few problems that I am having at the moment.

First things first....I have replicated my mdb database as it seemed like a good idea at the time. I want the database to be on two servers at two different locations with a master database on one of them. Replication seemed to give me the answer so I went for it. However I didn't realise that the replication wizard in 2002 would replicate all of the objects, I only meant to replicate the tables as I wanted to use slightly different forms on each server.

My question is: Is there any way I can back track and un-replicate the database (or at least the forms)?

Thanks in advance.

Shearman

Unhappy No tick box on forms

Thanks for this. I played around with this before hand and got it to work for tables and queries however the form properties does not have a 'replicable' tick box! grr!

So close, yet!!

Thumbs up Problem sorted - Thanks!

Solved the problem after much head scratching I decided to open a fresh access application and imported the tables, queries and forms from the old replicated database. To get rid of the replication ID field that was created by the replicator wizard, I ran a few make-table queries which included all of the fields except the rep ID.

Now I am back to where I was a few days ago!!

Shearman