Unanswered: Matching a query to a query

Note: I have posted this in the microsoft.public.access.queries newsgroup also.

This should be very simple.

I have two queries and I want to match the two. I want the number of result records to be the same as the first query. I just want to use the two key fields to match the first query's records to the other query to get a single field that is an additional field for the result. Regardlous of what I do, though, I always get nearly 8 times as many result records as I have in the first query. In other words, I have tried both join types and both result in the number of result records to be much greater than I need.

I actually need to match the first query to two other queries, but I have created a query with just the two queries as described above. I assume that if I get the query that has just two queries to work, that I will know how to get the third one also.

Provided Answers: 1
    Oh I see, you just want two key fields matching the first records of the other query in a single field with a result of the additional field.

Very simple indeed.

How about posting a sample of the data you have, the sql for the queries, and what you would like to get back?
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Never mind. I found another source of duplicates and when that was solved the rest was easy.

So thank you for your help; in the process of creating a small sample that duplicated the problem, I discovered the additional duplicates.