Unanswered: Problem with NT authenticated logins after migrating to AD!!!!!!!

I have a developer who created a DTS package using an NT authenticated ID. Now that we've migrated the SQL Server to another Domain in Active Directory, I am showing the following error for his jobs:

"The job failed. Unable to determine if the owner (Domain\USer) of job EmployeeDump has server access (reason: Could not obtain information about Windows NT group/user 'Domain\USer'. [SQLSTATE 42000] (Error 8198)).

When I went to check and see what the permissions problem might be, I noticed that all of my NT Authenticated ID are broken after migration - in other words, I can add the Active Directory NT ID's to the SQL Server instance, but I cannot give these ID's permissions to databases because it says they already exist??? I know if I have a sql login that is 'orphaned', I can use "sp_change_users_login" to fix it, but I think I read that this won't work for NT authenticated IDs.

IS there a way to fix this short of dropping ALL of my NT authenticated logins and recreating them????????

NT authenticated logins won't work after migrating host server to AD

Since no one has replied, I wanted to take this opportunity to do a little clarifying..

The job I spoke of earlier that won't run.. runs if I change it's owner to an NT Authenticated user from our old Domain.

Our Server was migrated to an Active Directory Domain, and now all of the Active Directory NT Authenticated logins do not work properly. I noticed that when I display the properties (from EM) on the SQL Server 2000 Instance running on the Server that is now in the Active Directory Domain, there is now an 'Active Directory' tab. Do I NEED to add the SQL Server to the Active Directory Domain???? In reading, I also see that you can register Databases in the Active Directory Domain as well... when would you need to do this? and do I NEED to do this in order for my Databases to work properly in an Active Directory Domain environment?

Couple of things:

1. Try to remove one of the logins from the server (not the databases) and adding it back in. See if it matches the user back up and works. If not, you need to ask a few questions.
    --1. Is the domain alias still the same as the old domain? When you migrated to AD, if it was domain1\user is it still domain1\user? If not, you will need to script out the permissions, chang the domain, drop the permissions, and readd them
    --2. You need to check and make sure the server and users are not being tombstoned. This can cause huge problems.

2. If step 1 works, then repeat the process for all the users.
    MeanOldDBA
    derrickleggett@hotmail.com
    When life gives you a lemon, fire the DBA.

NT authenticated logins won't work after migrating host server to AD

We went from an NT Domain called WCG to an AD Domain called US.

I deleted my own windows authenticated logins (US\user and WCG\user) and added back in the US\user account. I am still getting ther same error when I try to run a job - The job failed. Unable to determine if the owner (Domain\USer) of job EmployeeDump has server access (reason: Could not obtain information about Windows NT group/user 'Domain\USer'. [SQLSTATE 42000] (Error 8198)).

When I add back in my WCG\user account - everything works fine.

How do I go about scripting the permissions?