Unanswered: relationship help

I have a big mess and was hoping someone could help me. I'm using Access 2000 - which I have no choice over. I hope I can explain this right.

In my first table, I have a cable tag number, a side A name and a side B name. I have some 100+ records. side A and side B are pieces of equipment (radio, tv, connection box, etc). they wont ever be the same on both side A and side B, but one might have side A as a radio and side B as a tv on one cable tag number and then side A as a connection box and side B as a radio. I do have a separate table which lists the equipment, but I cannot figure out how to get it to list all of equipment that matches side A, then check side B and add to that list whatever does not match side A. Is this making any sense? I did a little mock workup that I can post or email someone if it would help you visualize things. I've just been struggling with this all week. Oh yeah, I don't have any primary keys on any of my tables ... should I?

thank you so much to anyone who can help!!!

Provided Answers: 1
    Please describe what you need to do. I can't quite figure out what you're doing based on your description. What are talking here... Cable adapters? What are you tracking?
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

relationship help

would you give me an email address so I can send you a mock up of my database? it might help explain it a bit better

Provided Answers: 1
    I'd prefer if you could post an image of your relationship scheme. I'm on a secure box at the moment and would rather not d/l it.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***