Unanswered: how to consolidate pivot chart with existing pivot chart?

I am trying to create a pivot chart (p-chart) along with a pivot table(p-table). I need to present three types container’s loading results (weight in pounds).

The purpose of the chart is to show the comparison between actual weight and projection weight.

I created 3 pivots table for individual container and created 3 pivot chart based on the table (each chart showed results for one type of container). I want to consolidate the results, so that one table and one chart will show all the results (chart will have six columns which shown actual goal and projection). Is there a way I can consolidate three charts together? Or, show all the results in just one chart?

The problem I encountered so far is that when I have three types of containers (A, B, C) along with the data(weights). I list them in 3 * 3 format (3 row and 3 columns). When I try to created pivot table with selected cells range, the results only shown the last row column I selected. I am wondering how can I manipulate the p-table wizard’s data filed and row filed, so that I can have 3 types of containers in row field, and data files have actual results in it.

I hope there are some excel gurus can give me some suggestions, I appreciate your help!

Sincerely,
    sjgrad03
    9/18/04

Problem solved:)

I found out that I make it hard on myself by using pivot table and pivot chart for my work.

I simplely extract data from the work sheet, then using chat-wizard to create a column chart based on the data. My desired chat was created. I solved this problem by myself Thanks!