Angry Unanswered: FTP Replication, Immediate Help Required!

folks i really need ur help, i am applying SNAPSHOT via ftp to a subscriber. I uploaded the snapshot.cab file to the ftp (300 MB) from the publisher.
    Now at the middle, the merge agent fails with the following error message:

The schema script 'sync -t"MYTABLE" -o"dbo" -d"\\PUBLISHER\C$\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\ReplData\ftp\PUBLISHER_MYDB_MYDB_PUBL ICATION\20040919141330\MYTABLE_1001.bcp" -hORDER( [sr] ASC)' could not be propagated to the subscriber.

The schema script 'sync -t"CLAIM_STATUS" -o"dbo" -d"\\PUBLISHER\C$\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\ReplData\ftp\PUBLISHER_MYDB_MYDB_PUBL ICATION\20040919141330\MYTABLE_1001.bcp" -hORDER( [sr] ASC)' could not be propagated to the subscriber.
    (Source: Merge Replication Provider (Agent); Error number: -2147201001)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The file 'snapshot.cab' in folder 'C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\0461f0599ea84da6b83fb30cafb090c4\ ' is not a valid cabinet file
    (Source: SUBSCRIBER (Agent); Error number: 1708)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've checked the file on ftp, it's ok.
    If i apply the snaphot locally on the same server; works.
    It's a pull merge replication.
    Kindly suggest, what could be reason and how do i square this; thanx alot.
    Last edited by thebeginner; 09-19-04 at 10:28.