Unanswered: quick answer needed tonight

Got to choose a calendar control for an Access form. I have all the tools and MS Office products. But it's for a client's client project. This portion is subbed out to me. What is an easy, foolproof (famous last words) calendar control I can choose from the large array of ActiveX controls on my system.

I want something that is easily and freely distributable and won't have issues on anyone's PC who is running Office 2k3. I am trying the DTPicker. Is this a good choice? Does this come with Outlook and would be on anybody's Office PC in the system folder?

TIA.

Joe G

I use MSACAL. It's freely available as I have always found versions listed under the 'More Controls' button on the toolbox. The latest version is listed as 'Calendar Control 10.0'

There is sometimes a referencing problem between versions 8.0 and 10.0 - Microsoft's Knowledge Base has all the details and remedy if you encounter it.

The control has one annoyance in that if you swap months or years then the value of the control becomes Null until you click on a day in the new display. I have some VBA code that overcomes this annoyance (well at least to my satisfaction) and you can have that if you want.
    Rod

fe_rod@hotmail.com

Yes the code would be helpful also. Thank you.

I'll take a look at the component...

Joe G