We have a oracle database out on my company's network (Intranet).
I have the following details
1. IP address on which this database is available
2.Name of the database
3. Username and password
What i want to do:
I want to design some front end forms(using ASP) to retrieve the data on this database.
Now my questions are:
1. Presently i dont have any oracle ODBC drivers installed on my machine.
2. Also i dont have these drivers installed on my server off of which i run my ASP pages. Do i need drivers on this server??
3. Where can i download the ODBC drivers for oracle.
4. Can someone give me a sample connection string to connect to the oracle database out on the network with the details i have.