i guess i'm used to message boards full of helpful people, of whom i usually am after I learn what is needed, because I believe in being a contributing member of any society I am a part of. Thank you for the help?
i guess i'm used to message boards full of helpful people
I was trying to be helpful. What I meant was that the definition of bytecode could be found by using Google.
Here's how I would do it:
- fire up a browser application; I prefer Mozilla but you can use MS Internet Explorer just as well;
- in the address bar type "www.google.com" (without the quotation marks);
- on the page that opens find a text input field - there should be only one;
- type "define:bytecode" in that field (again, without the quotation marks);
- the browser then should open a page containing definitions of the term "bytecode" found on various web sites.
Please let me know if I could be of any further assistance.