Unanswered: Reporting Question

I've got a quick question about reporting in MS Access. I have a feeling that it's a pretty simple answer but I am missing something. I have written an application in MS Access and it has several reports that it generates. Part of the reports are about 4 letters that are printed out and fields filled in on these letters based on what the user enters into the field on the forms. of course, these values are also stored in a table in the background. My question is how do I get this to just print out a letter based on the last row in the table instead of a bunch of letters based on ALL of the rows? Do I need to write a query to do this or is there a setting I can set for these four letters to just print out the letter based on the last set of information entered?

Thank you for your help!
    Jtuck

I suppose you could load the records into an array and pull out the last array entry and print it from there.

Im not sure how to go about doing it though, or if it is actually possible.

Yes, I've thought about this but the more I got into the code the more I was thinking that there has to be something simpler than that to make it happen. But maybe there isn't. I was hoping that there was a Reporting Setting of some sort to set to make it always print from the last record. Maybe someone will post something shedding some light on this. I think that I've seen it before in other applications but I could be mistaken.