Exclamation Unanswered: Xmlspy setup for mysql

Hi,

I need to generate the xnl schema for my mysql database. I have downloaded the xmlspy which I guess can do that . But I have no clue as how to setup the connection to mysql from xmlspy. Can I anybody help me in doing the data source setup in xmlspy for mysql ? Or if not then how to generate the xml schema from the dump in xml format ? Infact any tool that can generate a xml schema from the mysql db is fine with me(apart from xmlspy). Any help is really appreciated.

first I have remembered for this job tha you may use phpMyAdmin ..it provides a functional and user-friendly interface between php and mysql db.
    thanks to phpmyadmin you my get xml schema for your database..
    regards.

I am not using php for my project , so please suggest some other option. But if phpmyadmin can do that then please tell me what all do I need to install on my machine to get that tool up and running.

Lightbulb

sorry I dont know about other option if there is..
    if you think about to set up phpMyAdmin then you may see phpMyAdmin page on http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmyadmin/ you may get documentation from there. also surely you will need to set up php interpreter and also webserver(like apache) on your machine to run phpMyAdmin...
    hope this help a little..
    good luck