Unanswered: Issue while executing queries

When I execute any query in my Oracle 8i,
    I am getting the following error :

ERROR at line 1:
    ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [4519], [0], [4421196], [0], [], [], [], []

Please advice, I couldn't proceed anymore.

Croatia, Europe
    Provided Answers: 4
    Cause: This is the generic internal error number for Oracle program exceptions. It indicates that a process has encountered a low-level, unexpected condition. Causes of this message include:

file corruption

failed data checks in memory

hardware, memory, or I/O errors

incorrectly restored files

The first argument is the internal message number. Other arguments are various numbers, names, and character strings. The numbers may change meanings between different versions of Oracle.

Action: Report this error to Oracle Support Services after gathering the following information:

events that led up to the error

the operations that were attempted that led to the error

the conditions of the operating system and databases at the time of the error

any unusual circumstances that occurred before receiving the ORA-00600 message

contents of any trace files generated by the error

the relevant portions of the Alter files

Note: The cause of this message may manifest itself as different errors at different times. Be aware of the history of errors that occurred before this internal error.
    So, were there any other errors before this one?

Liverpool, NY USA
    And the biggest generator of Ora-00600...... Oracle database software errors.
    You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Greenville, SC (USA)
    Look in the alterlog and other log files to see if you can get any other information that might be useful.

Carry [4519], [0], [4421196] over and do a search on MetaLink to see what are the possibilities for this error ...

metalink search results:

Generally, the ora-600 4519 errors sequence indicates a memory corruption. There should be a trace file that will include the operation that caused the error. Repeat this operation to see if the error reproduces. If so, bounce the database and retest. If the problem persists after a restart, the corruption is on disk also. It is best you work this more interactively with support via an iTAR to get the corruption cleared up.
    Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Club him over the head with a fish, he'll leave you alone.

if you're using NT:

The corruption was caused because the datafile was greater than 4Gb. Identify the corrupt object and perform recovery.
    <Bug:711563.-P> NT: Severe problems with files>=4Gb
    Fixed-Releases: 8044 8052
    Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Club him over the head with a fish, he'll leave you alone.