Unanswered: Sort Multiple Column Crosstab

Does anyone know how to sort the columns of a crosstab query? Mine always come up alphabetical. Here's the scoop: My columns are consultant names but I don't want to have the columns sort on their names. I want the columns to sort on what type of consultant they are. For instance, I want the first column to be the Prime consultant. So I want the query to always put the prime consultant first.
    I have tried to sort the consultants with a query and then use that in the crosstab, but it still puts the columns in the same order.
    Any ideas?

Chicago, IL
    I am assuming that this might be related to projects or something, but I don't think it is possible. The reason is, couldn't a consultant be the Prime in one situation and not in another? Maybe if you posted a little of the data you are looking at and the result you want someone can give you more help.

In the Design view of your cross tab query, right click on the grey field. Go into properties and under Column headings list the columns in the order that you want.