I'm using Leban's RTF2 control to allow users the ability to enter both "Bold" and "Regular" font styles into a single box. At the end of any given week, I need to be able to pull all of the contents from that week and place them into a page layout program to be printed. The only way I could think to do this was to create a report that included the RTF2 control and then publish it to Word so I could copy/paste. Everything goes fine with the report, the content is all there and formatted correctly, but when I publish to Word, it's all missing - the page is blank.

I tried using Leban's report utilities to help output the content and everything appears correctly in Word when using it. The only problem is, it creates 1 large image from the report - I can't edit or copy the text in any way. I need a method to be able to get all of the weekly contents of that RTF box and copy/paste them into another program. It would be nice to be able to save them in MS Word as well for later use.

Can anyone think of a way to accomplish this task? I keep getting closer, but just can't manage to seal the deal. Any help is greatly appreciated! TIA.