Unanswered: Newbie question: Why doesn't this work?

This is my second effort. No one answered my last request; so, I am trying a different approach.

Attached is a sample database. Can anyone tell me why the report does not work?

I am trying to develop a questionnaire based on two tables (tblTempBasic and tblTempContacts). The data source for the report is a query (qryTempSurvey). The criteria for the query is that there needs to be a -1 in the Contact field.

The query does what is it supposed to do. It selects the 10 correct records.

The report (rptTempSurvey) only produces 4 responses - but since it is based on qryTempSurvey, I would expect 10 responses.

Can anyone tell me why the report does not work?

I would be most grateful.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Your detail section is repeating however many times it will fit on each page. Since you have no controls in the detail section, the associated records will not show. Either lengthen your detail section so that only one will fit on each page, or (better) leave it the size you want but put a page break control at the very bottom of the detail section. That way only one detail section per page will occur and the next company will appear at the top of the next page.

Thumbs up Many thanks.

Thank you so much. I knew I was doing something illogical. I just couldn't find it. It's because I am putting the address in the header, rather than in the detail section. Now that you point it out, I can see it.

I really appreciate your help!