Unanswered: What's wrong with this subreport?

I am developing a questionnaire. The report is supposed to generate 1 questionnaire for each company (rptTempMain, data source: qryTempMain).

In the detail section, I have added a subreport that is supposed to list the related personnel for each company (srptTempContacts, data source: qryTempContacts).

However, the subreport list all contacts each time rather than the related contacts.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Many thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

See the attached file. I filled in the Link Master/Child fields property for the subreport CONTROL. I also created an invisible textbox (Text21) on the report which is bound to tblTempBasic.CompID. The Link Master Field property is set to point to this textbox and retrieve the current CompID.
    I also took the liberty of shortening the detail section and adding a page break because if there were more than a couple of names in the subreport, the length of the detail section would grow and cause a second page to be created for that record.
    Hope that works for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

It worked like a charm. I was trying to make changes in the report properties and in the query rather than in the control properties.

Again, many thanks.