Unanswered: Can't import table from excel

I have created an xls and its the same format as the table in my db. Same column name and same data type. However, when I try to import the xls to an existing table in my db, there was an error message that says, "An error occurred while trying to import file 'C:\MyDocuments\POSystem_Book.xls'. The file was not imported'". This error does not occur when I import it to a new table. Can anyone help in this? A million thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Swee

Provided Answers: 1
    Then imopt it to a new table, then compare the fileds of the new table with that of the other one, compare the field types, names and length....

All the fields have the same file types and I have checked whatever I think could be the problem but still no progress. Could you help me take a look at it? I have uploaded my xls and my sample db.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Provided Answers: 1

Lightbulb

Now you can import from Excel to your table, not you decided for your key to be without doopplication. So don't try to imoprt records with the same key...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Its the length of the fields. Got it sorted out after making them the same. Thanks for the help!