Unhappy Unanswered: how to remove the bar on the left side of the Access FOrm

Heiiii Everybody
    I have s small problem please pay think for a second to answer me. !....
    I have some forms and in those forms there is bar I don't know what is that , but there is something on the left side and I wanna remove it . what ever I do with form properties it is not going , may be I am doing wrong.
    I am sending the screen shot of one form please have a look and tell me how to remove it.
    thank you .

Kiran Karnati.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails form.JPG  
    "One who Gives when u ask is Ur MOTHER but, one who always tries to know your needs and Gives what ever one can Give for U is Ur FRIEND.( SO Try to BE and get such a friend GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND )"

Quote Originally Posted by kirankarnati
    Heiiii Everybody
    I have s small problem please pay think for a second to answer me. !....
    I have some forms and in those forms there is bar I don't know what is that , but there is something on the left side and I wanna remove it . what ever I do with form properties it is not going , may be I am doing wrong.
    I am sending the screen shot of one form please have a look and tell me how to remove it.
    thank you .

Kiran Karnati.

Try properties - Record Selectors = No

Provided Answers: 1
    I see you use a german office, then adjust the property Datensatzmarkierer to No or False

Smile Thank you

hei hei thanks lot
    its working.
    have nice time there.
    Kiran.
    "One who Gives when u ask is Ur MOTHER but, one who always tries to know your needs and Gives what ever one can Give for U is Ur FRIEND.( SO Try to BE and get such a friend GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND )"