Unanswered: Corrupt table in Paradox 7

I am getting a Corrupt Table/Index error when I attempt to open my table.

I have tried to use the Table Repair utility but it won't open it either.

Does any one have a suggestion as to how I could fix this issue?

I need to find a way to fix this as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    pbare

What is the "symptom" from table repair

When you say "I have tried to use the Table Repair utility but it won't open it either.", what exactly happens? Do you get an error message of any description?
    YuriK

You can try our ChimneySweep(R) utility which is a far more sophisticated means of repairing tables.

However... the bottom-line question is, exactly what happens when you try to do things; repair or otherwise? And, exactly what happened just before this problem surfaced? Is it a new problem or a recurring/chronic one?

Also, don't forget that if a table is related to others, such as with table-lookups or ref-integrity, any one of the related tables could be the "real" one that's broken.
    ChimneySweep(R): fast, automatic
    table repair at a click of the
    mouse! http://www.sundialservices.com

Locked Maybe

You might check to see if there are any .lck files on your harddrive or network which might be preventing access to the file. Delete those and then try table repair.

No, ".LCK" files may prevent access ("ghost locks"), but they won't influence a corrupt index problem.
    ChimneySweep(R): fast, automatic
    table repair at a click of the
    mouse! http://www.sundialservices.com

Au contraire, monsieur.

I disagree. The locks can prevent you table repair utility from acessing the file for repairing the indices. I have had it happen in the past. And gone in to delete the locks. They can also do it by locking dependent tables if there are referential integrity relationships established.
    It may not be his problem but it should be easy to establish that it is not.

Au contraire, monsieur.

I disagree. The locks can prevent you table repair utility from acessing the file for repairing the indices. I have had it happen in the past. And gone in to delete the locks. They can also do it by locking dependent tables if there are referential integrity relationships established.
    It may not be his problem but it should be easy to establish that it is not.