Unhappy Unanswered: how to write this query in MS Access 2002 VBA

hei all
    I have a query in access which I have to excecute and get the result of this query in a recordset.
    I have copied the SQL statement of the sql view of this query and made some changes but it is not working.
    Saying that "Syntax is failed "
    can any one , who is good in writing SQL queries in access please help me.
    I am attaching the query how it looks in design view of Access.

This is the way how it looks in SQL view of access.
    __________________________________________________ _________

SELECT Make.id, Make.description, Motor.id, Motor.Art, Motor.Litre, Motor.KW, Motor.description, Vehicletype.Vehicle_Type_id, Vehicletype.description, Vehicletype.year, Getriebe.id, Getriebe.Art, Getriebe.Nummer, Getriebe.description, Antriebe.id, Antriebe.Art, Antriebe.nummer, Antriebe.description, Vehicletype.objid, Vehicletype.Türen, Vehicletype.XL_DCHA_Path, Vehicletype.XL_DCHATA_path, Vehicletype.XL_DCHATATP_Path, Vehicletype.XL_XTHA_Path, Vehicletype.XL_XTTA_Path, Vehicletype.XL_Empty_Path, Vehicletype.XL_Pic_Path, Vehicletype.XL_Graphic_Path
    FROM Motor RIGHT JOIN (Make RIGHT JOIN (Getriebe RIGHT JOIN (Antriebe RIGHT JOIN Vehicletype ON Antriebe.objid = Vehicletype.Antriebe_objid) ON Getriebe.objid = Vehicletype.Getriebe_objid) ON Make.objid = Vehicletype.Make_objid) ON Motor.objid = Vehicletype.Motor_objid;

__________________________________________________ ____________

Please help me!..
    thanks in advance,
    Kiran.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails query.JPG  
    Last edited by kirankarnati; 10-06-04 at 04:31.
    "One who Gives when u ask is Ur MOTHER but, one who always tries to know your needs and Gives what ever one can Give for U is Ur FRIEND.( SO Try to BE and get such a friend GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND )"