Unhappy Unanswered: is it possible to send one table to the backend after Database splitting.

Hallo everybody
    I have an Access databse in which I have devided the tables into backend and frontend by using the Database Splitter wizard.
    Then if I create any tables in the frontend Access file then thease tables are visible only in the front end of this system , not from other systems if I put the back end in network.
    its ok for some tables , but now I have a table which I have to put in the shared backend , but if I cerate in the front end it is visible only in front end and if I create in backend it is visible only in backend.
    how to send a table in the front end to backend after database splitting is over, so that I can access this table from other systems.
    if it is possible please help me.
    Thank you.
    Kiran
    "One who Gives when u ask is Ur MOTHER but, one who always tries to know your needs and Gives what ever one can Give for U is Ur FRIEND.( SO Try to BE and get such a friend GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND )"

Put the table in the backend. Then in the front end, create a link to the table (right click in the Database window and go to Link Tables).

Question Thanks A Million

heiii
    thanks a lot its working
    and can you think for me 1 more second , PLEASE
    because I made all my menus invisible in startup.
    BUT when I open a form , for every form a taskbar icon is getting created.
    whwen I click any of the taskbar options the Database window is apearing I don't understand why is it coming , I don't want it to apear when users are working on the project.
    but before it is not apeared but it is happening since yesterday only.
    please help me in lettimg me the reason for the appearence of Database window.
    thank you for your time.
    Kiran.
    "One who Gives when u ask is Ur MOTHER but, one who always tries to know your needs and Gives what ever one can Give for U is Ur FRIEND.( SO Try to BE and get such a friend GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND )"

I'm not sure about this. Are you in Access 2000 or 97? Because I think that in 2000 it will give you a new taskbar icon for each database you open - are you sure you are not opening the database again every time you open a form? Where are you opening the form from? (I use 97 by the way, so I can't be sure on this.)

answer for your 2nd question about multiple taskbar icons

Go to Tools|Options select the View tab and uncheck the box for Windows in Taskbar.