Question Unanswered: how to make database window invisible

hei hei
    can you think for me 1 second , PLEASE
    because I made all my menus invisible in startup.
    BUT when I open a form , for every form a taskbar icon is getting created.
    when I click any of the taskbar icon, the Database window is apearing.

I don't understand why is it coming , I don't want it to apear when users are working on the project.
    but before it has not apeared but it is happening since yesterday only.
    please help me in lettimg me the reason for the appearence of Database window.

thank you for your time.
    Kiran.
    "One who Gives when u ask is Ur MOTHER but, one who always tries to know your needs and Gives what ever one can Give for U is Ur FRIEND.( SO Try to BE and get such a friend GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND )"

It depends on what you want users to be able to do but you could either:

In the tools menu uncheck the Display Database window, and menu/toolbar options. They won't be able to unhide the database window then (from the menu bar)

Or add user security/logon so you can select the objects/functions that each user can access.

i haven't done a lot with menus BUT i just want to see if you know about the tools/startup options. uncheck 'show database window'. sounds like you already know since your problem just started, but want to make sure.
    w

Provided Answers: 1

Lightbulb

Also you can look up StartupShowDBWindow in Acce$$ help, there is a nice example.

Question thanks a lot for every one, and still the same.....

Hai thanks to every one who spent their time for me and I think I did't presented my problem or some thing else ...

I want to tell my problem again .

I have disabled all properties of database in TOOLS ---> StartUp options and in the opening of database it is working good and no Database window is getting created.

Now for every form that I open by clicking command buttons on forms a Taskbar button is getting created , and if I click on any of the Taskbarbar buttons , THEN THE DATABASE WINDOW IS COMMING INTO VISIBLE AGAIN.

so this is the problem , I don't know why is it comming into the front and I don't want it to visible when a user clicks a TASKBAR BUTTON of a form of this project.

I have attached the TAskbar buttons just to show how the database is getting visible when I click one of them.

Please think for me and any help is appriciated.
    thank you.
    Kiran.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails taskbar.JPG  
    "One who Gives when u ask is Ur MOTHER but, one who always tries to know your needs and Gives what ever one can Give for U is Ur FRIEND.( SO Try to BE and get such a friend GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND )"

Thumbs up thanks to jhardy

Kiran,
    I know what you are talking about. I encountered the same thing. You most likely have already done Mr. Seager's suggestion, but in addition to that you may also want to do the following:
    Go to TOOLS>OPTIONS and uncheck the "Windows in Taskbar".
    That will prevent Access from opening a separate window on the taskbar for each form/report opened.

its working wonderfully.
    babaiiii
    Kiran Karnati.