Unanswered: Multiple Query question

I want to know if there is a more direct way to do this?

I have a form that includes multiple subforms. Some subforms may be empty for the record in the main form. I am trying to put everything on this main from into a query, where everything is displayed in a query.

All the subforms are M:M from the Main table.

1:What I have done is query the Main table by CustIdD to the Details Table by a Left Join.
    2:Then I took that query and queried it against the orders table. by order number, using a right join.
    3:I see all the Customers even though they may not have an order, which should be correct. That is 1 subform

For the other subforms, I repeat steps 1-2.
    Finally, I query the all last queries or step 2 queries with one another. Near the end something looks right but it doesn't. Is this the correct way of doing this type of query?

Subforms are usually based on a one-many relationship. if i'm not mistaken subforms can only be three levels deep. need more info on the tables.
    w

Question

I believe I explained it wrong. The Main form has 4 seperate subforms.
    Main Table
    CustID
    etc.,

ProductDetails
    CustID
    ProductID

Product
    ProductID
    ProductName

The Main table has 4 subforms similiar to this table structure. What I want to do is query all these subforms and have them displayed i a query.

What I am evenutally going to do is put the Query in the Report. What happens is that if a specific customer does not have a Product then that specific customers information is not displayed.
    Last edited by Ronbegone; 10-06-04 at 15:21.

Provided Answers: 1
    Holy hell you're trying to make this hard...

Only join the tables ONCE AND ONCE ONLY. Just because you have four subforms on the form doesn't mean you need four seperate queries. Subforms are basically just a join statement, that's it. If you give the FULL rundown of your table structure, we can help you with that.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

it works, thanks

Thanks Teddy,

I was able to put everything on 1 query. I did a right join and left and it looks like I am getting the data that I was looking for. I had like 8 queries to get 1 output.