Unanswered: Replication Problem

I am making a software taking mysql as db and as front end.this software will be used in different locations.The architecture will be like all the branches will be having local mysql server and there will be a server on net which will be on MS Sql server.
    all the branches will require to share some data and in some places all the data may be required coz the director of the company may wanna see the whole data.
    so i am planning to use sql data relication.but i don't know what are the things i need to have on server on net ,and how to configure the whole architechture .

if anyone of you can help me plz do that i am new to Replication i can give more information about my requrements and stuff i needed.

actually i am making the ms sql server as publisher and distributor and rest of the node mysql server as subscribers.i am using mysql DSN to make the subscriber but while i run the snapshot Relication the distribution agent give an error "Invalid Cursor State"
    i don't know what to do

do you sujest some way other than replication in my scenario
    i am waiting for some sujetions plz help me

Thanx i advace,any comments will be greate help to me

You need to re-apply the latest snapshot file from the publisher and copy it to the subscriber.
    --Satya SKJ
    Microsoft SQL Server MVP

Thanx for reply

i have tried to create snapshot files many times but distribution agent gives the same error

can u please give me solution in detail coz i am new to sql replication