Unanswered: Dynamic forms from Crosstab queries

Can anyone help?
    My application uses a crosstab query to proved data about bookings. I want to present this dat in a subform, in Datasheet view. The trouble is that the field names change dependant upon the data in the cosstab, and therfore they do not relate to the textboxes in the subform! I have tried using Alias names and this works, but the Alias field name is shown at the head of the column, I want the actual field name from the crosstab to be shown, otherwise users will be confused by the alias column names.
    Is there anyway around this?? help!!

couldn't you make the alias similar to the field name? maybe adding a character at the end or beginning that would be virtually ignored by those looking at it...just a quick thought...I am sure there is a more traditional way. I will let you know if I find it.

The problem is Misty that the actual Field name the crosstab produces is the result of the users input into the underlaying table and that can be anything the user wants. It seems crazy to me that you cannot change the column haeders by code or expression