Unanswered: linking tables in multiple databases....

I don't know if it is possible, but i am trying to link a table in 3 differnet dbs. the problem is that they have the same name. this table then links with another piece of software called docedex, which is an image retrival program. is there anyway i can get the software to go from one table to the next while being searched?

Provided Answers: 1
    More details are required

Can you describe it more? You try to link the table to 3 different dbs .....

no problem. in each database i run a make table query. the table is called images. the images table is a a number and a datapath. a program called docudex then paths to the images table and allows the user to search and view images. the problem is that it only views in this one table, but because of how much information i have, there will be multiple databases. i am trying to find a way to get access to automatically redirect to the second and third database tables.

i am attaching an example of the DB.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Perhaps you can change the name of the other tables and put their names in an Array, which could be later manipulated....

Hope this can help