Unanswered: Error 5 - Invalid Procedure Call or Argument

I have a relatively simple visual basic 6 application. It's purpose is to take an ms access record, run it through a loop of calculations, and then post the results back to an access table. Everything works perfectly in development mode. However, when I compile it and run it on a test machine, I get the dreaded Invalid procedure call or argument. The kicker is that it happens on different records every time I test it. For example I have had it blow on the 3,000th record, and I've had it error on the 1,500th record. Again, back to development mode, everything is perfect. There is not a discernible difference in the data. Each record represents an insurance policy, age, amount of insurance, simple stuff like that. I have approximately 40,000 records that need to be processed. The thing that gets me is that every policy runs through the exact loop, why would I get this weird error every now and then?

If anyone has experienced this, and has any insight I would appreciate hearing it! I'm about to tear my hair out! Thank you!!!

Thumbs up

Hi,
    This error may occur if you trying to focus the control which is disabled. Make sure that.

Madhivanan