Exclamation Unanswered: DateAdd Question

I have a form that contains the following fields:

EntryDate
    NumberWeeks
    ExpirationDate

ExpirationDate is a calculated field with a control source of '=DateAdd("ww",[NumberWeeks],[EntryDate])'. Therefore, I enter a starting date and a number of weeks and Access calculates the expiration date based on that criteria.

For example: If I enter starting date of 10/7/04 and 2 for my number of weeks, then Access outputs 10/21/04 in the expiration date field. 10/21/04 is obviously 2 weeks after 10/7/04..pretty simple.

My problem lies in the fact that I can only see the starting and stopping date and not those in between. (In this case, 10/14/04) I want to be able to display each and every date between the starting and stopping dates on the same form, but have not been able to figure out how just yet. (In this example, I'd want to display 10/7/04, 10/14/04, and 10/21/04) Any ideas on how I can accomplish this task?

Provided Answers: 1

Lightbulb

Use a list Box

Quote Originally Posted by hammbakka
    Use a list Box
    I feel that this is a good idea when it comes to LISTING the individual dates, but I don't think it will help me in actually calculating those dates. I can get the starting and ending dates, but not those in the middle.

Provided Answers: 1

Lightbulb

You have the starting date, and computed the end date
    Make a loop adding 7 days to the starting day untill you reach the ending date.
    Put this in a string separated with Semicolon, then use it a the RowSource of the ListBox, its type should be "Value List"

Me.RowSourceType= "Value List"

Hi smacdonaldnc,

Somebody check me as I may be wrong, but since you have set it up to run dates by WEEK, it is giving you the Weeks, just as you are requesting it. Maybe, instead of WW, you can do the Days instead which should show you Days? I might be wrong, but someone check this out and verify.

have a nice one,
    Bud