Unhappy Unanswered: Job History stopped updating

I am running Oracle Management Server on Red Hat Enterprise 3. Everything has worked flawlessly for the last 9 months (the time at which I implemented it). Now out of nowhere, completed jobs stopped showing up in the job history tab in OEM. I have check the filesystems of my database servers (the jobs are daily RMAN backups) and the files are up to date. RMAN even reports the backups as being completed. But job history stopped updating on September 24th.
    Has anyone ever seen this or have any suggestions?

1) Are you sure that the backups are still being done?
    2) Check the available space on the volume that is storing the logs. If there is no space available, it can't save the logs.
    3)Did you check the alert log. If the table holding the report information couldn't expand, nothing would be saved.
    Last edited by beilstwh; 10-11-04 at 11:38.
    Bill
    You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

1) Yes. I have check the files dates of the RMAN backup files and they are current.
    2) There are no disk space issues on the production DB server or on the Management server.
    3) Alert log did not show any indication of problems expanding tables, tablespaces, or data files.

Provided Answers: 1
    How many jobs have you 'stored' in the job history in OEM? I think that there is a limit to how many can be 'stored' - if you scroll to the bottom of the list you may find a message about jobs being truncated because there's too many to list. If so then delete the oldest jobs, & keep deleting until the list is no longer being truncated.
    90% of users' problems can be resolved by punching them - the other 10% by switching off their PCs.

Only 1 month's worth. Approximately 80 jobs per month. I have never seen where the Job History was truncated. I may have other problems now too. I can't even delete a job from the schedule. The status hangs at 'Deleting'. Also, the OMS process will not shutdown anymore using 'oemctl stop oms'.