Unanswered: Bring up one form from another with only data with matching ID fields

The simple thing I am looking to do is the following: (simple for you, NOT for me - not yet anyway)

1. I want to open a form with a list of customers from the customers table (customers form)

2. From there I want to have a button at the end of each row of customer data that I can click and bring up data from the projects form for THAT customer only - both tables have a field called CustomerID that I want to use to bring up data in the Projects Form for ONLY that customer

3. From there I want to do a similar thing - I have 3 buttons on the projects form that bring up 3 other forms with Project details (stored in 3 diff tables) - all of those tables have ProjectID, as does the Projects table that the Projects form is based on....

I hope this helps to explain in more detail what I want to do - if it is easier to throw together a simple project that does something like this, by all means, go ahead.... it may be easier than trying to explain every last detail to me and then I could look at the properties in the forms/macro/buttons etc to see what I am missing

This may get you going, I don't know you setup re customers and project. I have just set it up as mainform and subform. To see how your part works open the customer list form and click the cusname.

Regards,
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Regards,

John A