Unanswered: Regarding Performance and Tuning in MySQL

Hello Members

1.Can anybody provide me information that how to optimized the MySQL database queries.

2.How to tune the database.

3.How to check the performance of database

Regards
    Praveen Kumar Pandey

Offshore Outsourcing Service Provider

here's a great tutorial: 7 MySQL Optimization
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

Hello,

Well, you seem a little too direct and not precise enough in your questions to me. Do not be offended, but how would you react if my answer had just been :

1. RTFM
    2. Google
    3. Come back here

This being said, I suggest you first have a look at the MySQL Manual about Optimization. You can then try to google for something like "MySQL performance tuning", and finally come back here with precise questions, you will then have a better understanding of what you want to talk about.

Best Regards,

RBARAER

Hey u seems to very cool guy Thanks ny the way

Hello RBARAER

It seems that you are very convincing person, you are right in your perspective and to some extent I was right in my domain, well Thanks for such a witty reply, I love these type of answer, and yes don't be get overwhelmed.

Regards
    Praveen Kumar Pandey

CoVisible Solutions Inc. - Offshore Outsourcing

Quote Originally Posted by RBARAER
    Hello,

Well, you seem a little too direct and not precise enough in your questions to me. Do not be offended, but how would you react if my answer had just been :

This being said, I suggest you first have a look at the MySQL Manual about Optimization. You can then try to google for something like "MySQL performance tuning", and finally come back here with precise questions, you will then have a better understanding of what you want to talk about.

Best Regards,

RBARAER