Candidate should have some Oracle 11i experience as an J2EE Architect.....
is in the process of bringing into production a large Oracle ERP implementation. We have several staffing needs in the Information Technology arena in support of this effort. This document describes one of those specific needs
Position: Technical Architecture Specialist
Contract Duration: Open ended (possible contract to perm conversion)
Key Individual Qualities:
• Ability to initiate a project and follow it through to conclusion.
• Ability to multi-task many projects and issues at once.
• Good communications skills (verbal and written)
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Technical Skills and Experience:
• Java, J2EE, JSP, Apache Tomcat, & Ant --> Expert knowledge required
• Perl & Unix Korn Shell Scripting --> Intermediate skill level necessary
• Oracle PL/SQL & SQL --> Advanced
• Oracle 11i --> Intermediate/Advanced
• Performs installation and configuration of architectural components and support of environment
• Plans for and assists with Tibco, Oracle 11i and architecture upgrade paths (software, hardware, and network).
• Some EAI experience and knowledge a big plus
• General understanding of other architecture components, dependencies and processes (execution, development, infrastructure)
• Must be open to and willing to provide off-hours and weekend support for Technical Infrastructure components.