Unanswered: Btrieve Error 025

I received the following error message:
    Btrieve Error 025 on Bo Work File (32-Bit)
    25: The application cannot create the specified file.

I can't find anything in help, or online otherwise, as to how to solve/troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks in advance

Provided Answers: 4
    Status 25 means: The application cannot create the specified file
    The MicroKernel returns this status code in one of the following situations:

If an application attempted to create a data file, the disk directory or the disk itself may be full.
    If an application tried to create a file over an existing file, the existing file is open or the operating system will not allow the operation for another reason (such as when a file is flagged transactional in NetWare).
    In an attempt to create a Btrieve file over existing Btrieve file, this status will be returned. The keybuffer on the Btrieve create operation API (opcode 14) is set properly to create a file over an existing file.
    This problem may be caused by Antivirus software (such as Innoculan)

This happens when the Operating system returns an unusual status code to the engine. Normally, the engine expects either a success or the file already exists. In one situation, the error code was being returned because the file handle that the engine was using was not functional; however, the OS call that the engine makes is supposed to return a file handle.

One solution is to disable the Antivirus software. Contact the third party vendor for additional information on configuring the Antivirus software to eliminate scanning specific data files.
    Mirtheil Software
    Certified Pervasive Developer
    Certified Pervasive Technician
    Custom Btrieve/VB development
    I do not answer questions by email. Please post on the forum.