Unanswered: WAN Replication/Synchronization Problem

Hello-
    I have developed an Access db that is to be used by people in our offices in WA, NY, and Sydney. Replication is working great for the home office, but it takes forever to create a replica in NY and it just times out when we try to create a replica for Sydney. NY and Sydney connect to our network over a WAN.

Is anyone aware of a way to create a replica for these outer offices that is quicker and won't time out? I have limited access to other tools to accomplish this and am out of ideas. As soon as they have a replica, they can take it with them on the road, enter their data, etc. and sync up when they return. It's just getting them to that point that's proving to be a huge problem. As for synchronization, I'd like to set up indirect synchronization for those offices. Any thoughts?

Thanks so much for any insight you may have on this.
    ak

Wink Maybe making copies would work

Both the home office in Kansas and here in Los Angeles share the same replica. I found a couple of years ago that the VPN that connects our two networks was far too slow to allow sharing usage of the database, let alone synchronizing the replicas. We don't do it this way, but maybe you could pull copies of the replicas from NY and Oz, storing them on your local machine, then synchronize to both on your local machine. Then, you could delete the replicas in NY an Oz and replace them with copies of the fully synchronized replica on your local machine. Good luck!

Thanks!

Thank you for your suggestion! I think that with the number of users sharing this, that could become quite cumbersome; however, worst case scenario, it would at least give us some functionality. I appreciate your help! ak