Hi.

I created a database that has a main table, investor_contacts_table2, and a table called Additional Mailing Addresses Table 2. The two tables have a relationship with a field called "Name of Investment" in the investor_contacts_table2 and 4 fields in the Additional Mailing Addresses Table 2, which are Investment 1, Investment 2, Investment 3, Investment 4, Investment 5 (because each contact can be connected to more than one investment). In addition each table has a relationship between their identical fields of, GDSF LP, GDSF LTD, GEOF LP, and GEOF LTD.

I have created two queries that are connected to two different label reports which are both driven by the two tables described above:

1) GEOF LTD CC Addresses for Quarterly Labels Query = Labels GEOF LTD CC Addresses for Quarterly Labels Query
2) GEOF LTD Residential Addresses for Quarterly Labels Query = Labels GEOF LTD Residential Addresses for Quarterly Labels Query

I would like to combine these two label reports onto one report entitled "GEOF LTD Quarterly Mailing Labels", which combines all of the contacts from both queries. My questions are:

1) Do you think I set this up right? and
2) How can I combine the two lists on to one label report?

Thank you
Linda Cowdrick
linda.cowdrick@gleacher.com