Unanswered: maximum no. of logical logs?

Hi all,
    We're running a legacy application on Informix OnLine 5.10.UC1, on SCO OpenServer 5.0.5. (... pauses to wait for laughter to subside...) I'm trying to find out if there's some absolute limit (undocumented, as far as I can determine) to the number of logical logs as defined in the LOGSMAX parameter.
    I've got quite a large hunk of space I want to use for the logs, which are 50mb each, currently. There are 60 logs right now, and that's what LOGSMAX was originally set to. But I don't seem to be able to increase it to anything higher than 61 without getting an error. Details: if I use "tbmonitor", any value higher than 61 gives me an "illegal value" error and won't save. If I edit "tbconfig" and bounce the instance, it'll start up okay but I still can't add any more logs. Can't find anything in the docs to suggest that this should be the absolute limit. If need be, I will increase the log size, but I'd rather not have to wipe out the instance and reinitialize.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!

Hi,

I suggest thet create new dbspace, next use utility "tbparams" for add new logical logs.

Gustavo.

Thank you. I forgot to mention that I got the same error with tbparams, too. No room on the box to create another dbspace, but the logs are going in their own dbspace separate from the root dbspace.