Unanswered: HP Nc6000 Sybase Open Client disconnections

I have new laptops the HP NC6000 with the built Broadcom network card. These laptops have a problem with disconnecting from the database server when then powerbuilder application is minimized. If the user minimizes or leave the application loaded but does touch it for a period of time, the laptop loses the disconnection from the database server and the application returns a "select error:" These machines are the only ones giving me this problem as I have no problems with the Dell laptops or HP desktops. The Laptops are hooked up using the port replicator.

The laptops have the most updated network drivers from HP on them.

Is this ASA or ASE? If ASA, your database is probably hitting the inactivity timeout, which is a configurable startup parameter. ASE might have an equivalent setting, though I don't know for sure.

This is running ASE. The workstation is Windows XP SP1. Testing was done last night between port replicator or no port replicator. Problem occurred with both setup's. I have disabled all the power save functions of these computers. Problem only happens with the HP nc6000 laptops so far.