Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2

    Unanswered: Dreamweaver Error(ASP.htm)

    i have a problem with dreamweaver,when ever i open a file it alerts an error:

    the following translators were not loaded due to errors:
    server model ssi.htm:has configuration information that is invalid
    asp.htm : hast configuration information that is invalid

    can anybody help me solve this problem?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Posts
    1,618
    sorry, don't know a thing about Dreamweaver configurations.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3
    Hi,
    I have the same problem. Do you have a solution until now?

    Greetings from Germany.
    Jan

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    22
    Have you tried Macromedia support site:
    http://www.macromedia.com/support/

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3
    Yes, I did. But there was no solution to the problem.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    22
    You can also contact Macromedia if you go to:

    http://www.macromedia.com/support/email/wishform/

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3
    I did, now. Thank you for the hint.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    22
    My pleasure - I hope you get it sorted

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1
    Had the same problem with DW8. I was in Texas and the disc was in Toronto
    I tried "Control Panel>Add/Remove" click the program and click the change button then choose "Repair" from the Dialog box, did'nt work for me but worth a try. My solution was to uninstall, then download & install the "trial" from Macromedia's site. I guess the uninstall leaves the serial info in the "Registry" or something, not sure but everything is working just fine. Hope this helps and good luck.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1
    it's so simple
    ----------------------------
    Go to : C:\Users\[Current User]\AppData\Roaming
    Or Windows start menu > Run > type: %appdata% and hit enter.

    From there, navigate to Adobe\Dreamweaver CS(Version Number)\(Language)\Configuration
    In my computer it’s Adobe\Dreamweaver CS5.5\en_US\Configuration

    Find theWinFileCache*.dat file(s) and delete them.. If you have more than one Configuration folder (I have "Configuration" and "Configuration-1") go into each one of those and delete WinFileCache*.dats.

    Restart Dreamweaver. You can start coding again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •