Unanswered: Evaluation Software

I have tried every place I can think of to find an evaluation copy of Information Integrator - and am about to give up.

I signed up for Developer Works and got my account approved. The only evaluation software they have is the actual DB2 software - every edition. The only trials you can find are add-ons to Information Integrator.

I don't wnat to spend $6000 to obtain the asoftware just to try it out to see if it will satisfy our project's needs!!!

I've called IBM numberous times, and either I sit on hold for an hour, I sit on hold then when someone finally comes, I get disconnected, or the rep tells me to go to the same web pages aI've already been to about a dozen times....

Does ANYONE know hot to obtain an evaluation copy of Information Integrator. Heck, I'd even settle for Data Joiner....

Thanks in advance.
    Anthony Robinson

"If I'm curt with you, it's because time is a factor here. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you guys to act fast if you want to get out of this. So, pretty please - with sugar on top..."

I have been told that it is not available on the web site. But you probably can get an evaluation copy from your local IBM marketing rep (not the IBM people at the 800 number).
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390