Unhappy Unanswered: Report page setup for labels?

How do I set the page setup for a label? I see an option under Paper Size for Postscript Custom Page Size. How/where do I set it up for the pagesize to be equal to a label (avery 4150) ? ? Thanks in advance for any help ..
    The early bird may get the worm. . .
    but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese!

Quote Originally Posted by FuelRob
    How do I set the page setup for a label? I see an option under Paper Size for Postscript Custom Page Size. How/where do I set it up for the pagesize to be equal to a label (avery 4150) ? ? Thanks in advance for any help ..
    I'm new to access so this might not be the best way, but it will certainly get you started. From the database window, select Reports > New and use the "Label Wizard". Pick your table or query from the dropbox and click Next. Access should automatically show you a list of label sizes by number, product, manufacturer, etc. Just select your labels and formatting and you should be all set.

Thumbs up

Thanks. . of course as usual. ...the label I have is not on the list! . but it does point me in the right direction!. . It has an option to customize the labelsize. . thanks again for your help.
    The early bird may get the worm. . .
    but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese!