Unanswered: SESSION and GET problem

I have a page with a small form for the user to enter search criteria. The page displays the search results in a table. In the table headings I have inserted links for sort criteria as GET variables, so that when the user clicks on the table heading, the rsults are sorted according to that heading.

The problem that I am having is that the session variables I use to store the search criteria from the form go missing when the user clicks on the table heading.

It seems to be that the session variables set when the form is submitted via POST are no longer available when the page is later loaded with the GET variable. However, once the GET variable is in the URL, I can submit the page via POST as often as I like, and the session variables remain.

I would like my session variables to remain available when the user clicks on the URL with the GET variable in it. Is this possible?????

Thanks,
    Steve.

I would like my session variables to remain available when the user clicks on the URL with the GET variable in it. Is this possible?????
    Yes - this is what normally happens

Please post all the code that your having problems with...