Unanswered: Open a form with parameter

Hello
    I want use the docmd.openform with parameter in main menu wizard, it'is possible ?
    My problem : I want open a form (form2) with acDialog (to stop the code execution), from a form (form1) open by my main menu. But this option remove the menu bar of my app , and when i close form2, form1 is displayed with the menu bar.
    How i can open a form with acdialog with menu bar or how i can open a form from a main menu with acdialog ?
    Last edited by jepi; 10-19-04 at 14:17.

----------

Does Menu bar = Windows Taskbar? You want the form opened as acDialog to appear as a separate window in your taskbar?

No, is the menu bar of my access app, i join a screen copy of my problem wuth form 1 (first attachment) with menu bar and form2 open with acdialog.
    I want open the two windows with the same style with menu bar or without menu bar.
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image4.jpg   Image8.jpg  

You'll probably have to create a custom menu bar that mirrors the menu bar on your first form:

Create a custom toolbar with all the buttons / menus you want by going to Tools-->Customize. Change the "Type" property of the custom toolbar itself to "Menu Bar". Then put the name of that custom toolbar in the Menu Bar property field for the form you want to open as a dialog. When you open that form, the new menu bar should appear. You may have to dock it on menu bar at the top, but once you do so, it should appear docked every time you open it, and it will look the same as the default menu bar.

It's simple, it's right. Thank